Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tart cherry sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tart cherry sauce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tart Cherry Sauce-
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 2 cup fresh or frozen pitted tart cherries
- Take 1 tbsp cherry liqueur or cherry brandy
Steps to make Tart Cherry Sauce-
- In a medium saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch; stir in water. Add cherries. Cook and stir constantly over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur.
- Serve warm or at room temperature over ice cream or favorite dessert.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tart cherry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!