Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets-
- Prepare ● For The Proteins
- Get 10 oz Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias]
- Take 1 Pound LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled]
- Prepare ● For The Vegetables
- Prepare 6 LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered]
- Take 1 EX LG Sweet Onion
- Take 1 Bag Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers
- Get ● Or, You Can Use
- Prepare 1 LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare 1 LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare 1 LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Make ready 1 LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Take ● Other Vegetables
- Make ready 2 LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded]
- Prepare 2 Cups Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean]
- Get 6 Cloves Fine Minced Garlic
- Get as needed Green Onions [for garnish]
- Get ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts]
- Get Italian Seasoning
- Get Cajun Seasoning
- Prepare Cayenne Pepper
- Get Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get Granulated Garlic Powder
- Get Granulated Onion Powder
- Make ready Leaves Crushed Bay
- Make ready Red Pepper Flakes
- Make ready Dried Parsley
- Make ready Dried Cilantro
- Get Garlic Olive Oil
- Make ready Vegetable Broth
Steps to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets-
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured.
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers.
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- All ingredients are good to go!
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro.
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil.
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high.
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets.
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir.
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Then, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!