Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, drunken noodles stir-fried seafood (pad kee mao) #helpfulcook. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook drunken noodles stir-fried seafood (pad kee mao) #helpfulcook using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook-
- Take Half packet of rice noodle
- Take 1 tbsp cooking oil (for noodles
- Take 4-6 dry red chilies
- Get 1 onion - finely chopped
- Take 2 handful Thai basil (or any kind of basil)
- Take 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Get 2-3 handful green beans
- Prepare 2-3 cloves garlic – finely chopped
- Prepare 3-5 red chilies – finely chopped
- Get 4-5 bunches baby pepper corn (Optional)
- Get Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp tablespoon light soy sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 sugar
- Get Seafood - mussels, prawns, squid
Instructions to make Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook-
- Boil rice noodles to just cooked for about 10 min.
- Rinse off water, drizzle some oil on and separate the noodles
- Medium heat pan, drizzle some oil, dry chilies in, quick stir to brown them up. Leave them aside.
- Finely chopped garlic and chili.
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat and add mixture of garlic and chili. Sautee until fragrant.
- Add some seafood in stir well until seafood just cooked. Transfer them to a plate.
- Same pan medium heat, fry onion, rice noodles in, sauces in follow by green beans and young peppercorn.
- Transfer the seafood back in then Thai basil. Stir well.
- Serve with roasted dried chili.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Moreover, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food drunken noodles stir-fried seafood (pad kee mao) #helpfulcook recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!