Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cream cheese danish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cream cheese danish using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Danish-
- Take 1 box puff pastry, each sheet laid out on floured surface and cut into 6 rectangles
- Take 1 can pie filling of choice, I used blueberry this time
- Take Cheese filling-
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Make ready 1/3 cup white sugar
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare Cream or egg for washing edges
- Take Sugar for dusting
Steps to make Cream Cheese Danish-
- Preheat oven to 400. Beat cream cheese and sugar til smooth. Add egg. Beat til combined
- Leaving an edge, spread spoonful of cream cheese mixture then a spoonful of pie filling on top of that to each rectangle. Brush edges with cream and dust with sugar.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or til edges are puffed and brown. Allow to cool before storing.
You must include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cream cheese danish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!