Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken pilaf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pilaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Pilaf is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pilaf using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pilaf-
- Prepare 1 large knob butter
- Get 3 banana shallots, diced
- Take 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Take 1 leek, sliced
- Make ready 1 stick celery, sliced
- Make ready 150 g unsmoked bacon, diced
- Get 150 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- Get 2 peppers (one each red & green), deseeded and sliced
- Prepare 300 g cooked chicken, diced
- Take 250 g long-grain rice
- Prepare 1 tsp sumac
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- Prepare 250 ml dry white wine
- Get 600 ml chicken stock
- Take 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- Make ready Coriander or parsley to garnish (optional - I omitted this time)
Steps to make Chicken Pilaf-
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 3 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 150C)
- Melt the butter in a casserole and gently fry the shallots for 4 minutes,stirring only to avoid sticking.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Stir in the leek and continue frying for another 2 minutes. Then add the celery and bacon, stirring occasionally, and after 3 minutes stir in the mushrooms, then the peppers. Stir all gently but thoroughly for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, rice, sumac, salt and pepper. Stir thoroughly again.
- Add wine and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and put in oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice cooked.
- Check after around 25 minutes that the rice mixture hasn’t “run dry”. It rarely happens but, if so, just add a splash or two of water. This is not a risotto so the aim is not to have a “wet” plate of food, just nice, fluffy, moist rice.
- Top with the tomato wedges and, if wished, coriander or parsley garnish. Serve onto warmed plates.
You should include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken pilaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!