Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy dried anchovies and potato in soy mustard sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy dried anchovies and potato in soy mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce-
- Prepare soy mustard sauce mixture
- Take 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 1 tbsp mustard
- Get 2 tsp sugar
- Get other ingredients
- Prepare 5 potato
- Get 1 rice bowl of dried Anchovies
- Take 1 onion
- Make ready 3 small Chilli pepper
- Get 30 small curry leaves
- Make ready 3 lemongrass
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp sugar for garnish
Steps to make Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce-
- Deep fry the potato slice till it’s lightly brown but not overly cook then set aside.
- Wash and drain dry the dried Anchovies, With 5 tbsp Of oil Pan fry the dried Anchovies for 2 minutes then add in the onion, curry leaves, Chilli pepper and crush lemon grass then mix well, for 2 minutes then drain excess oil.
- Add in the soy mustard sauce mixture and mix well, then add in the cooked slice potato for and mix well 2 minutes then add fresh lemon juice and mix again then off heat and plate it,
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp some sugar and serve, great with plain white porridge.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy dried anchovies and potato in soy mustard sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!