Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy asian pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy asian pasta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Asian Pasta,
- Prepare Sauce
- Prepare 1 jar Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Aldi brand Teriyaki or General Tso’s)
- Take Pasta
- Get 1 lb
- Prepare 1 lb box thin spaghetti noodles
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready Chicken
- Take 1 lb chicken (cubed)
- Get 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Prepare 1 large onion (chopped)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Make ready 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Prepare 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce)
Steps to make Easy Asian Pasta,
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling.
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add the other 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted.
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children.
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium.
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken.
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!
Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy asian pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!