Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheese cake (easy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese cake (easy) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Cake (Easy)-
- Get 1/4 cup milk
- Make ready 3 1/2 tbsp butter (small cubes)
- Make ready 2 oz cream cheese (small cubes)
- Get 4 egg yolks
- Make ready 1/8 cup cornstarch
- Make ready 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 6 egg whites
- Make ready 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- Prepare Hot water
- Get Powdered sugar
- Get EQUIPMENTS NEEDED-
- Take Hand mixer
- Get Parchment paper
Steps to make Cheese Cake (Easy)-
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- In a cooking pot set to medium heat stir milk, butter and cream cheese. Stir ingredients until combined. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolk until soft. While mixing, pour in cheese mixture. Make sure all ingredients are combined.
- Sift in cornstarch and flour into the mixture to avoid lumps. Continue mixing until incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl. Whisk egg whites with the hand mixer until fluffy and gradually add sugar. Keep mixing until soft peaks/meringue are formed.
- On the Cheese mixture gradually add meringue and fold until evenly combined. Keep repeating process until all meringue are used.
- Grease the bottom of the baking pan with melted butter or cooking spray. (I used 9"x11" loaf pan) and line the inner sides with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture. And drop pan 2-3 times to remove excess air bubbles.
- On a larger tray, line 2 paper towels and place baking pan on top of it. To make sure pan is evently heated during baking and larger tray with hot water. (About 0.5 - 1.0 in of water, just demonstrated how it is done for beginners like me)
- Bake for 25 mins, then decrease oven temperature to 285°F and bake for additional 55 mins.
- Let it cool for about an hour before taking off the pan.
- Sift powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese cake (easy) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!