Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken quesadilla pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Quesadilla Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Quesadilla Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Home » Main Dishes » Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie. I didn't realize quesadillas could get any better, but this dish knocks it out of the park!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken quesadilla pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla Pie-
- Prepare 1 large (10 inch burrito size) flour tortilla
- Prepare 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Take 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Take 1/2 cup diced onion
- Get to taste pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika
- Make ready 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Take 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Get 1 cup flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. salt
- Make ready 1 tsp. baking powder
- Take Suggested Toppings -
- Take ·sour cream
- Take ·diced avocado
- Make ready ·sriracha
- Get ·diced tomatoes
- Take ·shredded lettuce
- Take ·pico de gallo
- Take ·salsa
Instructions to make Chicken Quesadilla Pie-
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press the tortilla in the pie pan, then lightly spray the top of the tortilla as well. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the chicken, black beans, onion and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine. If you're using unseasoned shredded chicken, then add the seasonings to taste…since my crock pot chicken I used was already seasoned, I skipped this step.
- Pour the chicken mix over the top of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cilantro over the top.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt and baking powder until all combined and blended. Pour over the top of the chicken mix.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top of the chicken mix.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into wedges and serve.
- You can eat it as is or top it with your favorite quesadilla toppings (some suggestions listed in the ingredient list).
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
This Quesadilla Pie is an EASY casserole of layers of flour tortillas and shredded cheese, with beans, chiles, tomato, onions, baked in pie dish until. Home » Main Dishes » Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie. Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie is a quiche/quesadilla which means you can eat it for breakfast or dinner. I didn't realize quesadillas could get any better, but this dish knocks it out of the park! Spread the chicken mixture onto the flour tortilla in the pie plate. Slowly pour the egg mixture over the. Chicken Quesadilla Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Pot Pie Quesadillas - a fast way to handle your chicken pot pie cravings, and a great way When you think about it, chicken pot pie filling is a natural for a quesadilla already- it's creamy and. Plus it is a quick and easy recipe, perfect for those crazy weeknights. This is actually a recipe I used to make when I was low carb. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice- Don't worry about cheese spilling. How to Make Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie - Steph. What you'll need to make Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas. What gives these quesadillas such distinctive flavor is the canned chipotle. Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla Pie by Mel's Kitchen Cafe. Inside-Out Chicken Pot Pie by Food Republic. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken quesadilla pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!