Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet potato - mince meat patties. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Continue to brown the minced meat The mix is now ready for filling in the patties. An indulgent appetizer by Kiri that's sure to impress your in-laws.
Sweet potato - mince meat Patties is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet potato - mince meat Patties is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato - mince meat patties using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato - mince meat Patties-
- Prepare 1 large sweet potato
- Get 1 egg
- Take 2 scotch bonnets, grated
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon chilli powder
- Prepare 2 seasoning cubes
- Take 1 tablespoon flour
- Prepare 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- Get Curry powder
- Prepare Oil for frying
- Make ready For cooking the minced meat
- Prepare 1/2 cup minced meat
- Take 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- Get 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- Take 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Prepare 1 seasoning cube
- Get 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Get 1 tablespoon oil
Instructions to make Sweet potato - mince meat Patties-
- Boil and mash sweet potatoes
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a pan. Add onion, fresh garlic and ginger. Fry lightly for 30 seconds
- Add minced meat, a seasoning cube and curry powder. Allow it to cook till tender. If it is not soft, add water in drops and allow it to cook and absorb the liquid.
- To the mashed potatoe, add the cooked minced meat, flour, grated scotch bonnet, curry powder and seasoning cube.
- Mould into small balls, toss each ball lightly so that it looks like a pattie.
- Spice up the breadcrumbs with chilli powder, seasoning cube and curry powder. Dip each pattie in egg, then dip in spiced breadcrumbs (or flour). (Do jot add anything to the egg).
- Heat oil and fry the patties till golden brown.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Breaded minced meat and mashed potato patties. An indulgent appetizer by Kiri that's sure to impress your in-laws. Sweet Potato PattiesThyme For Cooking Blog. Continue to brown the minced meat The mix is now ready for filling in the patties. Let it cool a little before you use. Divide the mashed potato mixture into equal portions slightly larger. See more ideas about Patties, Food, Recipes. · Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters - Healthy, easy, BAKED fritters that help you get more veggies into your diet! Panfry Tofu Meat Patties by Christine Tan. The Mixed Meat Patties recipe out of our category Potato Salad! Sweat the onion in hot butter until translucent. Mix the onion, well-squeezed roll, eggs, ketchup, mustard and herbs through the minced meat. These sweet potato and black bean patties might be my new favorite of the bunch. They have a delicious crispy crunch on the outside and are so perfectly tender and soft on the inside. They are so full of flavor and made a perfect dinner by serving two of them on top of some baby arugula. Lots of sweet potato patty or burger recipes start with mashed, cooked sweet potato. Sounds delicious, but I don't always have cooked sweet I like these patties served with an easy Sriracha and yogurt sauce since it adds a spicy tang and creaminess. These patties are perfect with a peppery. This sweet potato patties recipe is one of my favorites. I use brown rice a lot in my healthy vegan recipes. It is a rich source of lots of nutrients, and makes for a much lighter patty than a bean-based veggie burger.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato - mince meat patties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!