Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan victoria sponge cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan victoria sponge cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake-
- Take For The Sponge
- Take 400 g Self - Raising Flour, plus extra for dusting
- Make ready 1 1/4 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- Get 250 g Caster Sugar
- Make ready 115 ml Sunflower Oil
- Make ready 400 ml Almond Milk or Soya Milk
- Prepare 3 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Get 4 tablespoons Strawberry or Raspberry Jam
- Prepare 150 g Strawberries, halved or quartered for decorating
- Make ready For The Vegan Buttercream
- Make ready 200 g Dairy - Free Spread, plus extra for greasing
- Make ready 175 g Icing Sugar, sifted
- Get 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Steps to make Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake-
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Grease and flour the sides and line the base of 2 x 23cm loose-bottomed cake tins.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and sugar into a large mixing bowl and mix together. Whisk together the sunflower oil, milk, syrup and vanilla in a jug and pour the mixture into the dry ingredients, then whisk using a hand-blender for 2 mins until thick and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cake tins and bake for 35–45 mins until risen and cooked through. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 mins in the tin, then remove and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- While the cakes are cooling, make the filling- beat together the spread, icing sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl, cover and leave to firm up in the fridge until needed.
- Spread the jam evenly over one half of the cake, followed by two-thirds of the cream mixture. Top with the second cake, spread the remaining cream on top and decorate with the strawberries.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan victoria sponge cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!