Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) Salad-
- Prepare 250-300 g Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Salt for cooking
- Get 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Make ready <Dressing>
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch Dashi Powder *optional
Instructions to make Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) Salad-
- Wash Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) well and blanch in boiling salted water. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. *Note, Thick stems need to be cooked longer. Leaves can be easily over cooked.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Cut Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) into 5cm length and mix with the dressing. Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!