Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, eggless banana cake with chocolate chips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless banana cake with chocolate chips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips-
- Make ready 4 overripe bananas
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Take 1/2 cup milkmaid/ condensed milk
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup flour
- Take 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp chocolate chips
Instructions to make Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips-
- Line a 7 inch round baking tin or loaf tin with a butter paper and brush the sides with oil.
- Chop the bananas roughly and add them to a grinder jar. Add 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup condensed milk to the bananas. Make a smooth puree. Remove the puree in a mixing bowl.
- Now in a mixing bowl, sieve together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the chocolate chips to the flour mix. Add these dry ingredients to the banana puree you just made.
- Mix everything well. Pour the batter in the greased tin. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degree cencius.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool to room temperature before serving. Enjoy yummy banana cake with tea or coffee. If you want to give it to kids add some Nutella on the top. Bananas and chocolate spread are a great combination.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggless banana cake with chocolate chips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!