Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick and easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas-
- Take 2 chicken breasts
- Make ready 6 Ortega whole wheat wraps
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Prepare 1 cup tomato sauce, divided
- Prepare 1 guacamole
- Make ready 3/4 cup cheese, grated
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas-
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside.
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier).
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy.
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan.
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick and easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!