Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 thai basil minced pork fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 thai basil minced pork fried rice using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE-
- Take 1 cup rice
- Get 4 pcs - eggs
- Make ready 300 grams - ground pork
- Prepare 1 box - of basil leaves (sweet basil works too)
- Get 5 - long beans (cut into 1 inch)
- Get 2 - chilli padi
- Prepare 2 cloves - shallots (optional)
- Get 6-8 cloves - minced garlic (optional)
- Take 1 tablespoon - Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos)
- Get Half tablespoon - fish sauce
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoons - brown sugar (I used cane sugar)
- Get 15 teaspoons - Chicken broth / stock (optional)
Steps to make 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE-
- Precooked rice to cool down
- Chop basil leaves and set aside
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli)
- Added in ground pork - stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning
- 2.5 tablespoons - Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon - Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon - fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons - brown sugar
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked.
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning)
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 thai basil minced pork fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!