Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sun dried tomato alfredo pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sun dried tomato alfredo pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta,
- Make ready 180 g gluten free pasta
- Prepare 1 small onion, diced
- Take 1 garlic clove, minced
- Make ready pinch chilli flakes, optional
- Take 120 ml dairy free cream
- Take 15 g dairy free spread
- Take salt and pepper for seasoning
- Take 1 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Take 2 tablespoons dairy free cheese, grated
- Get 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, chopped
Steps to make Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta,
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta over the instructions on the packet - Add the dairy free spread, garlic and onion to a shallow pan over a medium heat
- Saute for 5 minutes - Add the cream and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper - Mix in the basil, dairy free cheese and sundried tomatoes
- Season with salt and pepper - Stir the sauce through the pasta and serve immediately
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sun dried tomato alfredo pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!