Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, super easy no bake banana pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have super easy no bake banana pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding-
- Take 1 (5 ounce) Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Take 2 3/4 Cups Cold Milk
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Take 8 Ounce Package Whipped Topping
- Get 1 Box Nilla Style Wafers
- Take 4 Medium-Sized Ripe Bananas
- Take Splash Lemon Juice
Steps to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding-
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, a vanilla extract until well combined. 2-3 minutes. Put in refrigerator to keep cold and set up some. Note, (I use a little less milk than called for on the package) Helps ensure that everything sets up well.
- When pudding starts to soft set, fold in sweetened condensed Milk and the whipped topping. Note, (I only add about 3/4 each of these two ingredients) Cuts down on the sweetness level and the dish as a whole sets up better. Place back in the refrigerator to keep cool.
- Slice up bananas in a bowl. Splash bananas with a little lemon juice, and toss to coat. This helps prevent the bananas from darkening.
- Layer pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers in serving bowl of your choice. Keep repeating until you have no more room left. Serve well chilled.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food super easy no bake banana pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!