Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dried beef cheese ball. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have dried beef cheese ball using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Beef Cheese Ball-
- Make ready 2 pkgs cream cheese 8 ounce each @ room temperature
- Get 1 large jar 4.5 ounce Armour dried beef (rinse each slice with warm water to remove excess curing salt, let drain in colander then pat dry and dice.)
- Take 6 green onions finely chopped
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare Splash Worcestershire sauce
Instructions to make Dried Beef Cheese Ball-
- Cut cream cheese into cubes add to mixing bowl.
- Add the garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to cream cheese and mix well.
- To the cream cheese mixture add 1/2 of chopped beef and 1/2 the chopped onions. Mix well.
- Put remaining onions and beef in another bowl and toss ingredients together.
- Put a little vegetable oil or cooking spray on your hands and form a ball with the cream cheese.
- Roll the ball in the remaining onions and beef. Cover and refrigerate.
- I serve with crackers.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food dried beef cheese ball recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!