Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kaju curry & beetroot juice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kaju curry & beetroot juice using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice-
- Make ready 1 Beetroot
- Get 1 Carrot
- Make ready 1 Tomato
- Make ready 4-5 strings Mint
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready For Kaju Curry..
- Take 100 gm + 50 gm Cashew
- Get ,50 gm Magajtari seeds
- Take 3 tbsp cream,
- Get 50 ml milk
- Get as required Puree of three tomatoes
- Prepare as required Puree of 4 Onions
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Get as per taste Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp, turmeric powder
- Make ready 1tsp ,salt
- Get 3-4 Cardamom,
- Take 1 inch cinnamon Tukda,
- Prepare 4 cloves
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp chopped coriander
Instructions to make Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice-
- For Beetroot Soup….chopped Beetroot carrots and tomato.
- Take it in a cooker and add 2 cup of water. Boiled it and take 2 cities of cooker.
- After 15 minutes open the cooker and crush it with handymixie…add salt to taste,1 tbsp lemon juice and filter it…
- Let's prepare main course sabji….Kaju Curry..for that make puree of tomatoes and onions separately..
- Take butter in a pan and saute 150 gm cashew in it for 1 minute only… Then crush it in a mixie to make a fine powder..add 50 ml milk and make fine paste..
- Now take oil in a pan and add long,cardamom and pinch of jeera…then add ginger garlic paste and saute it for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add onion puree in it and saute it till its cooked. Then add tomato puree and saute it for 5 minutes.Add turmeric powder to it…cook it well till the oil release itself
- Then add cashew paste in it. Add salt to taste. Also add Red chilli powder, kasuri methi and Garam masala in it.
- Now add 150 ml water to it and cook for.10 minutes. Add fried cashew in it and stir it well for 5 minutes…off the flame and kaju curry is ready
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped coriander and cashew pieces. Also add cream to garnish it..
You need to have several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kaju curry & beetroot juice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!