Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thermomix chocolate dripping cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thermomix Chocolate Dripping Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thermomix Chocolate Dripping Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thermomix chocolate dripping cake using 30 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thermomix Chocolate Dripping Cake-
- Prepare Sponges for the Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Make ready 400 grs sugar
- Make ready 400 grs butter in pieces and a bit more to grease the tins
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Take 6 eggs
- Take 50 grs cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 350 grs self raising flour
- Get Ganache for chocolate dripping cake
- Make ready 300 grs mascarpone cheese
- Take 300 grs double cream
- Get 100 grs of caster sugar
- Prepare 15 grs cocoa powder
- Take 2 bananas
- Prepare For the Covering sauce for chocolate dripping cake
- Get 4 egg whites
- Get 320 grs sugar
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 350 grs butter, room temperature
- Get 120 grs full fat milk
- Make ready For the chocolate dripping sauce
- Make ready 3 sheets gelatine
- Prepare 60 grs water
- Prepare 110 grs caster sugar
- Prepare 75 grs chocolate (min 50 % cocoa solids)
- Prepare 30 grs double cream
- Make ready To decorate
- Take Ferrero rocher, maltessers (white or brown or mixture), chocolate covered raisins, chocolate buttons, chocolate mikados, chocolate drops etc
Instructions to make Thermomix Chocolate Dripping Cake-
- Preheat the oven 180 C. Butter three 20 cms sandwich tins and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Add the sugar into the mixing bowl and make icing sugar 20 sec/speed 10
- Add the butter, salt, vanilla and mix 1 min/speed 14. Insert the butterfly and beat 2 min/speed 4
- Add the eggs, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix 3 min/speed 4
- Add the flour and mix 1 min/speed 4. Remove the butterfly out and put the sponge mixture into a large bowl Divide in between the tins each should have about 450/500 grs (they will all cook at the same time).
- Put in the over during 40 min. Make sure that they are ready by inserting a toothpick into the centre of the sponge. Leave them for about 10 minutes in the tins and then put them in cooling rack until they are cool and you are ready to put the cake together.
- Chocolate ganache - 7,- Insert the butterfly and add the mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar and cocoa powder and whip it speed 3.5 remove the butterfly and add the mixture into an icing bag and reserve.
- Make sure that all the cake tops are level if not just cut the tops a little bit. Put the first sponge on a plate and add ½ of the chocolate cream on top of the first sponge. Cut thinly the 1st banana into slices and put it on top of the chocolate cream. Repeat the process with the second sponge (cream and bananas). Put on top the last sponge. Place in the in the fridge. Clean and dry the mixing bowl, lid and butterfly.
- Covering Cream - - 9,- Insert the butterfly in the blades. Add to the bowl the eggs whites, 200 grs of sugar, salt and lemon juice. Beat 4Min/50 C/speed 3.5, once finished remove the measuring cup and beat again 4 min/ speed 3.5. Remove the butterfly and reserve in bowl. - - 10,- Insert the butterfly and add the butter, milk and sugar and beat 3 min/speed 3. Remove the butterfly and put the mixture in a bowl and reserve
- Insert the butterfly and add 150 grs of the butter cream and mix 20 sec/speed 3. Remove the butterfly and put this in a bowl. Spread a very thin layer of the butter cream all over the cake. Put it back in the fridge.
- Put in the bowl 300 grs of butter cream and 1 tsp of cocoa and mix 5 sec/speed 3. Remove 3 tablespoons on the butter cream put in a small bowl. With the help of the spatula just push down whatever remains in the walls of the bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of cocoa and mix 5 sec/speed 3. Once this is finished put In a bowl. Clean and dry the bowl.
- Dripping sauce - - 14,- Add some water to the gelatine and let them rest - - 15,- Add to the bowl the water and sugar and without the measuring cup 5 min/105 C/speed 2.5 - - 16,- Add the chocolate and mix 20 sec/speed 2.5 - - 17,- Add the cocoa and mix 20 sec/speed 4 - - 18,- Add the cream and mix 20 sec/speed 4 - - 19,- Add the gelatine which has been drained as much as possible and mix 20 sec/speed 4. Afterwards without the measuring cup programme 15 min/speed 2.
- Whilst cooking remove the sponges from the fridge and cover with spatula with the covering cream all over the cake, try to make it as smooth as possible.
- 21,- with a spoon remove stir the chocolate every 4/5 minutes until it is cold and the same consistency to that of béchamel. Remove the cake from the fridge and with the help of a spoon just spoon or drizzle the dripping sauce first in the middle and diameter, slowly, slowly so that you do not lose control. Put back in the fridge for a minimum of 30m minutes.
- Before serving decorate your cake with as many chocolates, bonbons or chocolate sweets!
- I think that I have not forgotten anything!
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food thermomix chocolate dripping cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!