Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ~baked chicken parmesan~. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ~baked chicken parmesan~ using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ~Baked Chicken Parmesan~-
- Make ready 1 1/2 box Spaghetti Noodles
- Make ready 1 pints Barilla Tomato Sauce
- Take 2 piece Toasted Bread ( Italian, white, wheat, etc. Crumbled finely)
- Make ready 3 piece Thawed Chicken
- Get 1 cup Flour
- Make ready 1 dash Salt & Pepper
- Get 1 Egg
- Prepare 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Take 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Get 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Take 4 cup Water (boiling)
- Make ready 2 tbsp seasoned salt
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1 1/4 cup Water
- Take 1 Provolone Cheese
Instructions to make ~Baked Chicken Parmesan~-
- First, Add pasta to boiling water in Medium sized pot. Add salt. Cook till soft and tender. Strain and set aside.
- Beat Dijon Mustard with egg and water. Set aside.
- Toast 2 slides of the bread of your choice well. Crumble finely. Add salt, pepper, season salt, garlic powder, paprika, and grated parmesan. Ba-Bada-Ba you made delicious, home-made bread crumbs my friend!🍞
- Take flour, salt & pepper and spread onto a plate. Set aside.
- Heat a saute pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Take 1 piece of thawded chicken breast, drench in your mustard & egg mixture. Next, drench that same piece in flour mixture. Back into the mustard and egg pool! Now throw that piece of chicken on your plate of home made bread crumbs. Cover and stick mixture to your meat the best you can! (Repeat with each piece of chicken!)
- Cook chicken on Medium heat in saute pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Get out your favorite baking pan! Add cooked noodles, tomato sauce and put pieces of chicken neatly on top. For extra "savory-yummymess" put a piece of Provolone cheese on top each piece of crusted chicken. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, take out and let cool before serving. Enjoy my dears!🍴❤💜💙😘
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ~baked chicken parmesan~ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!