Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, french chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have french chicken casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Chicken Casserole-
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Butter
- Make ready 1 Kg chicken thighs
- Prepare 200 g Bacon Lardons
- Prepare 1 Onion, Chopped
- Prepare 2 Leeks, Chopped
- Make ready 250 g Button Mushrooms
- Get 200 ml White wine
- Take 150 ml Chicken stock
- Make ready 6 Tbsp Creme Fraiche
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Make ready 2 Tbs Corn flower mixed with 2 Tbsp
- Get 2 Tbs fresh Tarragon Leaves
Instructions to make French Chicken Casserole-
- Pre heat oven to 160c.
- In a pre heated pan add half the butter and brown the chicken for a couple minutes each side. Remove the chicken add this to a casserole dish but leave the sauce for cooking the onions etc in.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and fry the bacon until crispy. Remove and add to the casserole dish. Saving the remaining sauce to cook with.
- Sauté the Onions in the remaining sauce till golden then add the leeks, mushrooms, White wine and Chicken stock and simmer for a couple minutes whilest stirring. Add this to the casserole dish.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- After 40 Minutes remove the dish from the oven. Stir in the Creme Fraiche, Dijon mustard and Corn flower. Return to the oven for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Garnish with Tarragon and serve with creamy mash, Rice or fresh Garlic bread👌
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food french chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!