Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spinach paneer fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Hope you love this Palak Paneer recipe as much. This is one of my kids' favorites and is often made Step-by-step photos.
Spinach Paneer Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spinach Paneer Fried Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach paneer fried rice using 20 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Paneer Fried Rice,
- Make ready 2 glasses boiled (80%) basmati Rice
- Get 1 cup Spinach puree
- Take 2-3 tomatoes + 10 basil leaves + 2 betel leaves(make 1/2 cup puree)
- Get 20-25 spinach leaves (cut in long and thin strips)
- Get 250 gms Paneer (crumbled)
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Make ready 2 tbsp desi ghee
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- Get 1 tsp oil (for tadka)
- Take As required Oil (for deep frying)
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 2 tsp green chilli paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dry fenugreek (kasuri methi)
- Get 2+1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/8 tsp Asafoetida (hing)
- Get 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Take 1/4 tsp sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Instructions to make Spinach Paneer Fried Rice,
- For Paneer Fried Rice -
- Cut tomato in pieces put into mixer & add basil & betel leaf. Make smooth paste. Put in a bowl and keep aside.
- In medium flame heat a non stick pan.Add 1 tbsp ghee and 1 tbsp butter.
- Add cumin seeds, saute for 30 second and add 1 tsp green chilli paste & mix well.
- In sim flame add tomato puree saute and mix well. Stir continously, cook the puree till it becomes mushy.
- Now add salt (to taste), dry fenugreek, red chilli powder & crumble paneer. Saute it 1-2 minutes.
- Now add 1 glass hot and boiled basmati rice. Saute it nicely & stir for 1 minute
- Switch off the gas. Put paneer fried rice in a bowl or plate. Keep aside.
- For Spinach fried Rice
- In medium flame, heat a non stick pan add 1 tbsp ghee & 1 tbse butter.
- Add in heated ghee add cumin & asafoetida saute it. Add ginger & chilli paste stir for 30 second.
- Add spinach puree. Stir continuously in low flame & cook it for 1-2 minute till turn into thicky.
- Now add salt (to taste)turmeric powder, garam masala & fresh cream mix well. Stir 30 seconds.
- Now ready spinach puree cooked and thicky add 1 glass hot boiled basmati rice. Saute nicely & stir for 1 minute.
- Switch off the gas.
- Spinach fried rice is ready. Keep it aside.
- For Garnishing
- On a high flame take a wok and heat oil for deep frying.
- Add long & thin spinach strips in heated oil, cook it deep fry till becomes crispy.
- Switch off the gas. Keep crispy strips on absorbent sheet.
- In a medium flame take a non stick pan, heat oil and add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, red chilli flakes. Add crispy spinach strips.
- In spinach strips add salt, sugar & a pinch salt. Toss it nicely for 30 seconds. Keep aside.
- Switch off the gas.
- For Plating -
- Take a plate & bowl or round mould.
- Inside the bowl put oil do greasing nicely.
- In a greasing bowl put first layer Paneer Fried Rice & press it nicely.
- Put second layer the Spinach Fried rice & press it carefully.
- Now put it in plate & garnish on the top with Spinach crispy strips.
- Serve hot-hot, tasty & healthy SPINACH PANEER FRIED RICE. Enjoy !!
You must have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
Paneer fried rice recipe - A quick nutritious rice dish that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner. This is one of my kids' favorites and is often made Step-by-step photos. Authentic Palak Paneer (aka Saag Paneer) Smooth & creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish made with cubes of cheese are simmered in a creamy Serve Palak Paneer over basmati rice or with naan bread. Hope you love this Palak Paneer recipe as much. Paneer fried rice recipe with step by step photos - Indian inspired delicious recipe of a mildly spiced paneer fried rice with mixed veggies. Instead of paneer you can also use tofu. If you have leftover rice, then the recipe is easy and quick to make. A similar fried rice variety, I make with mushrooms is. This is an easy to throw together not so "fat" fried rice that give you a way to satisy the craving for "fried. The paneer pieces are nicely browned on the outside and chewy in the center. Enjoy it with my coconut rice or basmati rice! Although I order paneer in restaurants often, I had never tasted fried paneer until I cooked a curried paneer recipe in Madhur Jaffrey's Vegetarian India. A quick and easy Palak Paneer & Spinach Curry, Cardamom Rice recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Paneer fried rice is one of the QUICK and EASY weeknight dinners around! This is the homemade version of Indian Chinese style restaurant version. Another good thing about this paneer fried rice gets ready in a jiffy. Paneer fried rice recipe with step by step photos. Paneer fried rice is mittus favourite,She loves both paneer and fried rice so paneer fried rice is obviously her favorite too. Hubby can have fried rice even.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach paneer fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!