Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Use up the cabbage- stir-fried cabbage with sesame. Our goat cheese combines beautifully with Dijon mustard and mayo into a flavorful spread—accented by the creaminess of a crisp cone cabbage slaw. (Like all pickled vegetables.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw-
- Get Minced pork 5 % fat - 500 g
- Get Chorizo - 80g - diced
- Make ready 1 red onion (100g) - finaly diced
- Get 2 garlic - finally chopped
- Prepare Wholemeal bagels (3)
- Get Red cabbage 100 g - finally shredded
- Get 60 g leeks (finally shredded)
- Get 1 red apple
- Make ready 100 ml white wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 100 ml greek yogurt
- Make ready Salt
- Get Lemon juice
- Get 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Make ready Flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Get Lettuce (I had some salad mix that I used for it)
- Make ready Dried oregano
Instructions to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw-
- Heat up pan with little bit of cooking oil. Add diced onions and after that garlic. Cook for 2 min on medium heat. Add chopped chorizo and cook it for about 3 min until its carmelized. Add oregano
- In a bowl mix all ingredients from the pan with minced pork and about 1 tsp of salt. Start making burgers. I used a metal ring and then flaten them up.
- To make slaw pickle red cabbage. To pickle quickly bring to boil 350 ml of water, white wine vinegar and tsp of sugar. Throw in shredded cabbage and bring to boil again. Leave for 5 min on the side. Drain properly and cool down. Mix cabbage, leeks, shredded apple and greek yogurt and chopped flat leaf parsley. Add splash lemon juice and check seasoning
- Time to start cooking burgers. I cooked mine on bbq but they can be cooked on the preheated pan with little bit of oil.
- Toast bagels
- Time to assemble and serve. Enjoy
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
The combination of apple, pork and sage rarely fails - and this freezable recipe is no exception to the rule, from BBC Good Food. Use up the cabbage- stir-fried cabbage with sesame. As a vibrant topping for tonight's pork burgers, we're sending pickled beets, packing even more tang into every bite. Our goat cheese combines beautifully with Dijon mustard and mayo into a flavorful spread—accented by the creaminess of a crisp cone cabbage slaw. (Like all pickled vegetables. Apples and celery mixed into the ground chicken give the burgers a subtly sweet, aromatic note, while the bright, creamy slaw provides great crunch. Add the remaining apple, the cabbage, and. Toss to combine, then let soften, tossing Season pork chops with fennel seeds and salt and pepper. Cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers. For the red cabbage slaw. ½ head red cabbage, sliced on a mandolin. For the onion pickle, put the onion, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and combine gently with your hands. For the burgers, blitz the chorizo in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine. Shred the pork and serve in the warm tortillas topped with some Napa Cabbage Slaw, hot sauce, fresh cilantro leaves and queso fresco. Whisk in the green onions and serrano chiles. Place the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl. Add the dressing and the queso fresco. The Best Bagel Burger Recipes on Yummly Add the cabbage and apples and toss. Fold in the cilantro and serve with the pork. Pork Tenderloin With Cabbage and Apple Slaw.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!