Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) caesar salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) caesar salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) Caesar Salad-
- Prepare 100 g or more Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) Leaves
- Get 2 thick slices Ciabatta Bread *cut into 2cm cubes
- Get 4 Boiled Eggs
- Make ready 1/4 cup grated OR shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Get Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- Make ready ‘My Creamy Caesar Dressing’
Instructions to make Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) Caesar Salad-
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 220C. Place bread pieces on tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. *I don’t spray oil to the bread.
- Pick all Shungiku leaves, wash carefully and drain well. A salad spinner is handy to dry the leaves. Tear large leaves in half. *Note, Use thick stems for something else.
- In a large bowl, combine Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) and grated OR shaved Parmesan Cheese, season lightly with Salt & Pepper, mix to combine. *Find ‘My Creamy Caesar Dressing’ recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/8717007-my-creamy-caesar-dressing
- Arrange the leaves on a serving plate, top with the Croutons, Boiled Eggs and extra Parmesan Cheese and serve.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) caesar salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!