Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted garlic red potatoes with green beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted garlic red potatoes with green beans using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes with Green Beans-
- Take 5 clove Garlic
- Take 6 Red Potatoes
- Take bunch French Green Beans
- Make ready 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp thyme
- Get 1 tsp Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp Dill
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup Olive Oil
Steps to make Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes with Green Beans-
- Chop both ends of the french green beans
- Drizzle green beans with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Cut red potatoes into quarters or more if still too big. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Slice the 5 garlic cloves.
- Mix in bowl - red potatoes, sliced garlic, onion and garlic powder, thyme, dill, salt, pepper and olive oil (toss until coated).
- Transfer red potatoes to a long baking dish and spread them out so there is no overlapping.
- Baked in oven at 425°F for 1 hour.
- After 30 mins of cooking add the french green beans to the potatoes and continue baking for 30 mins.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roasted garlic red potatoes with green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!