Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mozzarella-corned beef stuffed bacon wrapped chicken + spicy orange-honey-parsley-tomato pesto sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mozzarella-corned beef stuffed bacon wrapped chicken + spicy orange-honey-parsley-tomato pesto sauce using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce-
- Take Sauce
- Prepare 3-4 Medium Sized Orange
- Get 2 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Honey
- Get 1 Tbsp Chilli Flakes
- Take 1 Tbsp Tomato Pesto
- Get Chicken Marinade
- Prepare 2 Chicken Breasts(Butterflied)
- Get 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Get 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Take 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Prepare 1 Tsp Ginger Puree
- Get 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Get 1 Tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- Make ready 1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
- Make ready 2 Tsp Orange Sauce Mix
- Take Seasoning(Salt&Pepper)
- Get Side
- Get 5 Medium sized Sweet Potatoes (wedged)
- Take 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 Tsp Veg oil
- Get 1 Tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- Make ready Other
- Make ready 100 g Corned Beef
- Take 60 g Mozzarella Cheese(cubed)
- Make ready 4 Rashes Unsmoked Back Bacon
- Take 1 Leek(Cut into strands)
- Make ready 1 Tsp Butter
Steps to make Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce-
- Flatten the butterflied chicken breast. Marinate(add and leave to stand for 10 mins).Lay the chicken on top of 2 bacon rashes. Mix corned beef and mozzarella and place one side of the chicken. Roll and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle and a dash of vegetable oil and season. Preheat oven at 220’C for 10mins.
- Place the chicken in the middle rack and cook for 35-40mins. Prep the potatoes wedges(side). And place in the oven top rack at 20mins mark.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and reduce for 5-10 mins.(Desired Consistency). Melt the butter and add the leek strands; season and simmer for 5mins.
- Serving Suggestions
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mozzarella-corned beef stuffed bacon wrapped chicken + spicy orange-honey-parsley-tomato pesto sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!