Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) & tuna mayo salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Tuna Mayo Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Tuna Mayo Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) & tuna mayo salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Tuna Mayo Salad-
- Take 100 g Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) Leaves
- Prepare 1/4 Red Onion *finely sliced
- Prepare 1 Canned Tuna in Brine *185g
- Get 1/4 cup Japanese Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Get Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Steps to make Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Tuna Mayo Salad-
- Pick all leaves, wash carefully and drain well. A salad spinner is handy to dry the leaves. Tear large leaves in half. *Note, Use thick stems for something else.
- In a large bowl, combine drained Tuna, Mayonnaise, Soy Sauce and Black Pepper. Add the Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) and finely sliced Red Onion, and combine well. Serve immediately.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) & tuna mayo salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!