Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade egg tofus. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have homemade egg tofus using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Egg Tofus-
- Take 5 eggs (about 255 gr)
- Make ready 450 ml unsweetened soya bean milk
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 10 gr corn flour
Steps to make Homemade Egg Tofus-
- Prepare all ingredients. Soya milk can be homemade or store bought soya milk. Prepare baking pan, layer it with baking paper and spray some oil on the surface.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Strain the egg mixture into the prepared baking pan
- Prepare your steamer. Pls cover the lid with some kitchen towel. If you forget this step, the tofu will not be smooth and will have a lot of bubbles. I forgot this step -) steam for about 20-30 minutes until the tofu is set.
- Done. If you keep it overnight in the fridge, the texture will be firmer. You can use this tofu for stir fry, soup etc.
- I cut the tofu into cubes, fry it in hot oil until a bit brownish. And stir fry the tofu with mixed vegetables. Healthy and easy!
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food homemade egg tofus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!