Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
You can see there's to much liquid, the recipe I was. Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork- Using the pot of the Ninja Foodi, coat it well with olive oil using a brush to sear the meat prior to pressure cooking it.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork-
- Take 1 cup chicken broth 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Salt
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 large onion chopped
- Make ready 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 1 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb’s Sticky Sweet)
Instructions to make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork-
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot. - Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. - Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. - Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. - Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. - Stir in more bbq sauce if desired.
- Serve on toasted buns.
- Drain off any liquid if it’s to much, as you can see my was way too liquid, after I shred it I then Took the liquid out, but not all of it, because I don’t want it to dry out or because iam saving some for leftovers.. (think I made a mistake using open pit for the bbq sauce, it’s a thin sauce, I did add more bbq to the sandwiches, I have a picky eater who not for much bbq.)
- I used liquid smoke instead of Worcestershire sauce… to give it that smoky flavor. I also seared my butt lol 😂 but you don’t have too.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Great recipe for Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork. You can see there's to much liquid, the recipe I was. Remember that almost all of these Ninja Foodi Recipes can be made as an Instant Pot Recipe too, they are typically going to be the exact same method with either appliance. Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork- Using the pot of the Ninja Foodi, coat it well with olive oil using a brush to sear the meat prior to pressure cooking it. Add tomato paste and stir to incorporate. Serve pulled pork on potato rolls topped with coleslaw. This pork would work perfectly for pulled pork sandwiches, loaded baked potatoes, nachos, pasta bakes, and more. Oh my goodness this Instant Pot pulled pork recipe one of my favorites!! With a sweet sauce with a bit of a kick and tender shredded pork ready to pile up on a soft roll and served as sliders during your next party or get together, it will surely become one of your favorite dinners or appetizers too. Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. Stir in more bbq sauce if desired. One of the best bbq pulled pork recipes out there! Bold, flavorful, tender and perfect for weekly meal prep, freezer meals or a killer pulled pork sandwich! Find out how to make it in no time thanks to the pressure cooker! All aboard the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker train folks! CHOO CHOO! lol God I love pressure cooking! This Pressure Cooker Coca-Cola Pulled Pork recipe is perfect for game day. Pile this easy Instant Pot Pulled pork on pizza and score a touchdown for dinner!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!