Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy healthy haddock. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy healthy haddock using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Healthy Haddock-
- Make ready 2 lrg chunky pieces of haddock
- Get 8 stems of Asparagus
- Make ready 2 long chunky carrots cut into strips
- Get 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 lrg leek
- Make ready 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Get salt and pepper
- Get 2 tbsp chopped parsly and coriander
- Get 1 knob butter
Steps to make Spicy Healthy Haddock-
- Pre heat oven to 180. Get all your veg ready, quickly par boil the Asparagus and then pop into cold water, do the same with the carrots,
- In a pan fry your garlic and leek with a knob of butter.
- Pop your leeks in a oven tray and put your fish on top and your veg next to it. Add 1/2 the sweet chilli and bake for about 18mins.
- Plate up your fish and veg and then add the remaining sweet chilli and sprinkle with the fresh herbs, Enjoy x
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy healthy haddock recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!