Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, green chile chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have green chile chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas-
- Make ready 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked & shredded)
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 2 can (10 oz) green chile sauce
- Make ready 1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/2 tsp oregano
- Get 1 (8 oz) block Monterey Jack (shredded) 6-8 flour tortillas (approx 7" diameter)
Steps to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas-
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add chicken, seasonings, chiles and 1/2 of a can of chile sauce. Stir.
- Once mixture is warm, stir in 1/2 of the cheese
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish & spread 1/2 can of chile sauce on bottom of pan
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken mixture in tortillas, roll and place in baking dish seam side down
- Pour remaining sauce (1 can) over tortillas
- Cover enchiladas with remaining cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
You should have some superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!