Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried) using 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried)-
- Get 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- Get 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oil
- Prepare as required Water
- Prepare For Stuffing-
- Make ready 3/4 cup Gram Flour
- Prepare 3 tbsp Moong Dal
- Take 3 tsp Coriander Seeds
- Get 2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 tsp Fennel
- Take 2 cloves
- Get 1 Cardamom
- Make ready 4 Kashmiri Red Chilies
- Make ready 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 3 tsp Amchoor Powder
- Take 2 tsp Black Salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp Oil
- Get 7-8 Cashew nuts
- Make ready 1 pinch Hing
- Take 2 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1/4 Salt
- Take 5-7 Raisin chopped
- Make ready as required Oil to deep fry
Instructions to make Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried)-
- Soak Moong dal in 1/2 cup of water in a bowl for about an hour.
- Take both the flours in a bowl and add all the ingredients for dough except water Mix well and when you get little crumbly texture add little water and make semi stiff dough.
- Cover the dough with damp muslin cloth and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a mixer jar take coriander seeds,cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, cloves, kasuri methi, kashmiri lal mirch, black pepper, amchoor powder, black salt and half of the gram flour. Pulse all together for 2-3 times.
- Heat oil on a medium flame and roast cashew nuts on a medium flame.
- Add prepared spice mix along with rest half of the besan and roast on low flame for 2-3 minutes to remove rawness of gram flour.
- Add salt, sugar and raisins to it and stir again on low flame until sugar start getting mixing well.
- Add soaked and drained moong dal to it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Dough in 30 equal parts. - Roll it in oblong shape. cut it from the center to make it half and roll a bit each again.
- Apply water on its one side and fold it from one side by making a cone like structure and seal other end with water.
- Stuff the filling as given in the picture.(Please check the pictures.) - stick the outer side too.
- Make sure the ends are pressed firmly & use the water to stick the ends. Otherwise while frying they might open.
- The filling should be appropriate and should not be seen from the slit or top pointed shape. - Fill all the stuffing and make samosa.
- Heat oil on a high flame and then deep fry the samosas on a - low flame till golden. It will take 12-15 minutes.
- Baking Samosas- Preheat oven at 200 deg C and place samosa on a baking tray and bake it for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out samosa and apply some oil on it and bake for another 10 minutes.
- And the both samosa are ready and they have a shelf life of 1 month.
- Enjoy thees samosa as an evening snack take it with you on any trip to munch for mini appetites.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!