Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, gnocci in a chilli & tomato meat sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gnocci in a chilli & tomato meat sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gnocci In A Chilli & Tomato Meat Sauce-
- Prepare Serves- 1-2 people
- Get 250 g gnocci,
- Make ready 80 g frozen 10% fat beef mince, (frozen has a better consistency)
- Take 1 tbsp tomato pureé paste,
- Get 1 tsp garlic granules,
- Make ready 1 tsp dried basil,
- Make ready 1 tsp dried oregano,
- Make ready 1/4 (1 tsp) red chilli flakes,
- Take 1 small red chilli, sliced finely and de-seeded,
- Prepare 1 dash unsweetened almond milk(or regular milk as substitute)
- Take Salt & pepper to season,
- Prepare Olive oil Frylight,
- Get 100 ml water
- Prepare 5 g quality Parmigianino Reggiano, finely grated (optional)
Steps to make Gnocci In A Chilli & Tomato Meat Sauce-
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. As that's coming to the boil, heat a medium saucepan separately and spray the base in a thin layer of oil.
- Add the beef mince once the oil has heated and begin to gently brown it off. Once it starts to brown add the tomato paste, dried herbs, garlic and dried and fresh chillies then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the gnocci to the salted boiling water and begin to cook according to packet instructions.
- Add the water to the beef and give everything a stir. Add a dash of almond milk. Turn the heat down lower and bring to a simmer.
- Once the gnocci has floated to the top of the boiling water, drain it off in a collender and season with a little salt. Set aside.
- Simmer the meat sauce for around 6-7 minutes. Take the beef meat sauce and decant it into the now empty large saucepan you cooked the gnocci in. Add in the drained gnocci and using a wooden spoon combine everything together.
- Serve up and finish with a grind of black pepper and some grated cheese. Enjoy!
- This dish is around 585 kcals per portion, if using all ingredients as described.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gnocci in a chilli & tomato meat sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!