Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spiced sweet potato, black bean and chick-pea burgers with lime raita. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Made with sweet potatoes and quinoa, and topped with They're made with sweet potatoes and quinoa, and topped with the best sour cream avocado-cilantro crema plus sprouts. Healthy tacos filled with roasted sweet potatoes, hearty black beans and flavored with honey and lime.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spiced sweet potato, black bean and chick-pea burgers with lime raita using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Sweet potato, Black Bean and Chick-pea burgers with Lime Raita-
- Prepare 1 pack Sweet potatoes, scrubbed and pricked all over
- Get 1 tin chick peas, drained and rinsed
- Prepare 1 tin black beans, drained and rinsed. Or any other beans you have, even baked beans
- Take 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Take 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- Prepare Garlic cloves, I used 3 fat ones. Chop finely or macerate with salt to a paste
- Take 1/2 tsp Smoked Hot paprika
- Make ready 2 tsp Sweet paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Get 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Make ready 1 Bayleaf
- Make ready Malden Sea salt
- Make ready Ground black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Concentrated liquid stock
- Take Panko Breadcrumbs, about half a packet
- Take 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, sweet or hot
- Get 1 tsp Oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp Garlic granules
- Take Plain yoghurt
- Make ready Lime, juice of half and half cut into wedges
- Take Rapeseed oil
Instructions to make Spiced Sweet potato, Black Bean and Chick-pea burgers with Lime Raita-
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. Pop the washed and pricked sweet potatoes into the oven and bake until soft, about 30 - 40 minutes. Or for speed, pop into a microwave, cook for 12 minutes on high and then finish in the hot oven for 15 mins.
- Place the beans and chickpeas into a pan along with the stock and Bayleaf. Just cover with boiling water, season and simmer for 15 mins or until the stock has reduced.
- While the beans and chickpeas are simmering, prep the onion, pepper, garlic and spices. I like to put my spices, seasoning and herbs onto a small plate and then blend together
- Heat a frying pan, add a splash of rapeseed oil and then sauté the onions until golden, add the garlic, heat gently for 1 minute, add the red pepper, stir, add the herbs and spices, season and cook gently for 10 minutes or until soft.
- While the onions and pepper cook, remove the cooked sweet potatoes from the oven, cut through and leave to cool slightly. Peel off the skin and mash lightly with a fork. Season. Turn the oven down to 180 degrees C.
- Drain the beans and chickpeas and pulse gently in a food processor. It's important not to over process and to have some texture. If you don't have a food processor, mash with a fork or potato masher or chop roughly with a knife. Then thoroughly mix the beans, chickpeas, sweet potato mash and onion mixture together. Taste and adjust seasoning and spicing if required.
- Place half a pack of Panko breadcrumbs into a shallow bowl, add the spices and herbs and mix together. Take a large tablespoon of the burger mixture and put it onto the breadcrumb mix. Form into patties an cover with breadcrumbs. Once all of the burgers are formed chill for 30 mins in the 'fridge to firm up a bit. It's not essential to chill if you're in a hurry.
- Bake the burgers in the oven at 180 degrees C approx 20 mins or shallow fry in hot Rapeseed oil until brown and crisp, approx 5 mins each side. Serve with a wedge of Lime, some Yoghurt blended with juice of half a Lime to make a Lime Raita and some veg of your choice a green salad or in a bun with some salsa, mozzarella and salad leaves. Enjoy.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
These vegetarian black bean burgers are slightly spicy and super tasty. Made with sweet potatoes and quinoa, and topped with They're made with sweet potatoes and quinoa, and topped with the best sour cream avocado-cilantro crema plus sprouts. Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas packed with flavor and topped with an amazing avocado lime sauce. Healthy tacos filled with roasted sweet potatoes, hearty black beans and flavored with honey and lime. A delicious vegetarian recipe everyone will Easily one of the best vegetarian recipes! Healthy Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos. Whether you are vegetarian or not, please try these tacos! Make a double batch of this quick vegetarian chili, full of black beans and sweet potatoes, and eat it for lunch the next day or freeze the extras for Add sweet potato and onion and cook, stirring often, until the onion is beginning to Bean Burgers with Spicy Guacamole. These roasted sweet potato tacos feature spicy black beans and avocado-pepita dip. This hearty taco recipe features spicy roasted sweet potatoes, black beans for protein, and a pretty spectacular avocado spread made with freshly toasted pepitas for texture. Saute the onions, potatoes, and carrots for about ten minutes or until soft. This unreal sweet potato and black bean burger recipe is perfect for all and for any time of year. It requires a little extra preparation. Amazing sweet potato black bean burgers bulked up with brown rice and seasoned with smoky cumin and paprika. Sweet, tender, flavorful, so healthy, and. I roasted the sweet potatoes, cooked the brown rice, and added them into the food processor with the black beans and a few herbs and spices. Baked Sweet Potato Black Bean Veggie Burgers are vegan, gluten-free and freezer-friendly! This recipe forBaked Black Bean & Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers is a favorite that I've been making for many moons. 😉 As you all know, I'm a total herbivore living. Sweet potatoes mixed with protein packed black beans make these extra hearty! Flourless Mocha Brownies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spiced sweet potato, black bean and chick-pea burgers with lime raita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!