Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef madras with garlic naan bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beef madras with garlic naan bread using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Madras with garlic naan bread-
- Make ready For the paste
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Get 25 g fresh ginger
- Make ready 1 small red chilli
- Get 1 White onion
- Prepare Spices
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1.5 tsp curry powder
- Get 2 tsp chilli powder
- Make ready For madras
- Make ready 800 g chump/stewing steak
- Get 400 ml beef stock
- Prepare Can chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1/2 green pepper and 1/2 red pepper
- Take Handful coriander
- Prepare For the naans
- Take 225 g plain flour
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 120 ml milk
- Get 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get For the toppings
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- Get 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Prepare Pinch fresh parsley
- Prepare 30 g melted butter
Instructions to make Beef Madras with garlic naan bread-
- For the paste, blitz garlic, ginger, chilli and onion. Then cook out for few mins in a little hot oil. Add spices and roast (add a little stock if needed).
- Add the beef and seal on all sides. Add beef stock and bring to the boil. Then add peppers, chopped tomatoes and reduce to a simmer for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve. If too hot, add 1 tbsp natural yoghurt.
- For the dough, sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a bowl. In another bowl, mix together the milk and oil.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour in liquid mixture. Slowly mix together the dough by working from the centre and incorporating the flour from the edges of the 'well', to make a soft dough. Knead well for 8-10 minutes, adding a little flour if dough is too sticky.
- Place dough in oiled bowl, cover with damp tea towel and leave in a warm place for 10-15 minutes. Form the dough into 5 balls (or less for bigger naans). Preheat grill to medium and place a heavy baking sheet on the top shelf of the grill.
- Roll the dough out thinly into teardrop shapes. Sprinkle over slices of garlic and press into surface of the dough. Place the naans on the hot baking sheet and grill for couple minutes or until golden brown. Put chopped garlic and fresh parsley into melted butter and brush on to naans and serve.
Your daily diet must have at least a few of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you should include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef madras with garlic naan bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!