Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew-
- Take ● For The Meat
- Prepare 1 LG Rotisserie Chicken [shreaded from bone]
- Prepare ● For The Canned Goods
- Prepare 5 (14 oz) Cans Chicken Broth
- Take 1 (10 oz) Can ROTELL Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 (1 Pound) Can Tomatillos [drained - crushed]
- Prepare ● For The Fresh Vegetables
- Get 3 Pounds Fresh Roasted Hatch Green Chilies [peeled - stems/seeds removed - chopped - reserve 1 pound - we used extra hot chiles]
- Take 1 EX LG Vidalia Onion [chopped]
- Take 6 Cloves Garlic [smashed - minced]
- Get 2 EX LG Jalapeños [seeds/membranes removed - chopped]
- Get 1 LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro [leaves - chopped - add 1/2 initially - reserve other 1/2 for your finish & garnish]
- Get 1/2 Cup Green Bell Peppers [chopped]
- Take 3 LG Potatoes [peeled - chopped]
- Get ● For The Spices
- Get 3 tbsp Ground Cumin [reserve 1 tbsp]
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp]
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp]
- Take 1 tbsp Salt [or more to taste]
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Celery Seed
- Make ready 1 tsp Green Chile Powder
- Get 1 tsp Mexican Oregeno [crushed]
- Get 1/2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare ● For The Finish
- Take 1/2 Cup Mexican 3 Cheese [added last]
- Get ● For The Sides & Garnishments
- Take Sour Cream
- Make ready Shreaded Cheese
- Prepare Flour Tortillas
- Get Tortilla Chips
- Get Fresh Cilantro
- Prepare Queso Fresco Cheese
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew-
- Strip chicken meat from bones and shread.
- Chop your vegetables. Add 1/2 Cilantro leaves and potatoes last.
- Canned goods needed. Add to pot with all seasonings.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer 20 minutes longer - or until potatoes are soft. In the last 5 minutes - add anything that says, "reserves." Except for cheese and cilantro.
- Turn off heat and allow stew to set for 10 minutes. Then, add cheese and reserved cilantro and mix.
- Serve hot with warm flour tortillas or, sturdy tortilla chips with cilantro, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!