Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, keto friendly - chicken in spinach cheese sauce baked. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto friendly - chicken in spinach cheese sauce baked using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked-
- Get 1 chicken fillet
- Prepare 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp butter
- Take handful spinach chopped
- Get 1 garlic clove sliced
- Prepare 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Take 2 tbsp cream or full fat milk
- Make ready to taste salt
- Get to taste pepper
- Take 2 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Get 2 tsp chicken masala
Instructions to make Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked-
- Wash chicken. Season fillet with Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, chili powder and chicken masala and leave aside.
- Preheat a pan, add a nob of butter. and cook the chicken for 1 min on each side until it’s halfway cooked. remove from pan.
- In the same pan with the remaining butter in it, add the spinach to it, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and cook until soft.
- Once spinach is cooked, add the cream cheese and cream and stir until combined
- Once combined, add salt, pepper and paprika and stir
- Preheat oven to 150 C
- In a small oven tray, place the chicken and pour over it the spinach sauce. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or salad
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keto friendly - chicken in spinach cheese sauce baked recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!