Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sloppy joes stuffed french bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Bread takes all the effort out of making individual sloppy joes! Sloppy Joes Stuffed Bread Recipe is so easy to make!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sloppy joes stuffed french bread using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy joes stuffed french bread-
- Take 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Make ready 2 lbs Ground Beef
- Get 1 Green Pepper Diced
- Take 1 White Onion Chopped
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 1 1/2 cup Ketchup
- Get 3 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Get 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- Get 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Take 1 Loaf French Bread Cut in Half
Instructions to make Sloppy joes stuffed french bread-
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. - Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Then add the ground beef and brown the beef. - Add the green pepper and onion to the skillet and sauté for 4-5 minutes until they are tender. - Next add in the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until these ingredients are thoroughly combined with the beef and vegetables.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 5 minutes until the flavors are combined. - Then place the 2 halve of the loaf of bread on a baking sheet. Use a spoon to take out some of the bread from the center of the loaf.
- Place the bread in the oven and bake the bread for approximately 5 minutes. - Then spoon the 1/2 of the sloppy joe mixtures into each loaf after this baking time. - Next add 1 cup of each type of cheese over the top of each loaf evenly. - Place back into the oven for approximately 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted. - Remove from the oven and allow time to cool. Then use a large knife to cut each loaf into slices for easy serving. Enjoy!
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe has everything you love about sloppy joes in a cheese stuffed bread. Sloppy Joes Stuffed Bread Recipe is so easy to make! It is a fun twist to traditional sloppy joes that the entire family will love. #eatingonadime @Eating on a Dime #sloppyjoes #recipes #easyrecipes #groundbeef #frenchbread #easydinnerrecipes #easydinners. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Bread takes all the effort out of making individual sloppy joes! It's easy, delicious, and a meal your whole family will enjoy! Load it up on your sliced french bread, top with some cheese, and then bake to bubbly perfect - voila, dinner is served! This sloppy joe recipe is sweet, tangy, zesty and savory, with the perfect texture and consistency. I've made this several times and then last week made Manwich and it. I have never been a fan of Sloppy Joes made from canned Manwich. But this recipe was great, the whole family liked it. Normally, when I make sloppy joes, there is the animated discussion about how ketchup should be used only as a condiment on the side to adorn hot dogs. Homemade Sloppy Joes are SO EASY and tastes better! This Sloppy Joe recipe is a keeper The rolls - any soft bread rolls will work great, but no one has ever said NO to Sloppy Joes For a meal option, try this Everyday Cabbage Salad (my non-mayo Slaw), doubles as side OR stuffing in the. Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe has everything you love about sloppy joes in a cheese stuffed bread. This is the perfect party food or dinner idea. Stuffed Cabbage Sloppy Joes topped with buttery crisp cabbage, mozzarella Enjoy all the flavors of Stuffed Cabbage Casserole and Ultimate Sloppy Joes combined in a rich beefy and tomato gravy with the most amazing crispy buttery cabbage topping (like these Crispy Roasted Cabbage Steaks). Best Bites posted an episode of a show. Same great taste without the mess! These Healthy Sloppy Joes are the perfect weeknight meal! However traditional sloppy joes are not because they can use ketchup or tomato sauce and brown sugar which are high in carbs.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!