Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mizuna pork roll for bento. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mizuna pork roll for bento using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mizuna Pork Roll for Bento-
- Make ready 5 to 6 slices Thinly sliced pork
- Get 1/2 bunch Mizuna
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- Take 1 tbsp Flour
- Make ready 1 tsp Vegetable oil (for sautéing)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Sake
- Get 1 tbsp ● Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp ● Mirin
Steps to make Mizuna Pork Roll for Bento-
- Lay the thinly sliced pork and season with salt and pepper.
- Keep the roots of the mizuna intact and roll it in the pork.
- Sprinkle some flour and tap off the excess.
- Turn off the heat and cover the frying pan with a lid when the sauce has boiled down and the rolls are covered with the sauce completely. Allow it to cook in residual heat.
- Add all ● ingredients to the fry pan when the pork has browned and cook it till the liquid boils down. Try to cover the pork with the sauce while you cook it.
- Turn off the heat and cover the fry pan with a lid when the sauce has boiled down and the rolls are covered with the sauce completely. Allow it to cook in residual heat.
- Cut off the roots of the potherb mustard when it has cooled down a little, cut it into bite size, then it is done!
You must have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mizuna pork roll for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!