Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mini cheese biscuits with greek yogurt. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini cheese biscuits with greek yogurt using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt-
- Get 3 cups all purpose flour (390g)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder (8g)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 3/4 cup (170g)cold unsalted butter cut into pieces
- Take 3/4 cup cold plain Greek yogurt (185g)
- Make ready 100 g grated Cheddar cheese (Parmesan ok)
- Take 1 large egg beaten
- Get 3 tablespoons cold water
- Take 1 large egg beaten mixed with 15ml milk for brushing on biscuits
Steps to make Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt-
- Preheat oven to 220oC. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut in butter, using your fingers or a pastry cutter. Work the dough until mixture resembles a coarse meal. Add in the cheeses & use hand stir until well mixed and cheese are not lumpy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, egg, and water. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture, stirring until dough barely comes together. Dump the mixture on lightly floured counter and knead until the dough comes together. Don't overwork the dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a 1-inch thick circle. Cut into rounds using a biscuit cutter or cut into 2×2-inch squares. Combine dough scraps and roll out again to make remaining biscuits.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheets and brush with the egg wash. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Best served with butter, honey or jam.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mini cheese biscuits with greek yogurt recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!