Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, japanese eggplant, zucchini, and olive rice with marjoram and parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turn eggplant and zucchini; top eggplant and zucchini slices evenly with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Especially when the eggplant and zucchini is home grown!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese eggplant, zucchini, and olive rice with marjoram and parmesan using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Eggplant, Zucchini, and Olive Rice with Marjoram and Parmesan-
- Get 1 each vegetable bouillon cube
- Get 2 cup water
- Take 2 sprigs fresh marjoram, divided
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Make ready 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 small zucchini squash, cut in half and sliced
- Prepare 1 small Japanese eggplant, cut in half and sliced
- Take 1 Kosher salt, to taste
- Prepare 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Make ready 1 oz olives, pits removed and roughly chopped
- Take 3/4 cup long grain rice
- Make ready 2 sprigs fresh Italian parsley, leaves removed, roughly chopped
- Take 2 oz Parmesan, shaved
Instructions to make Japanese Eggplant, Zucchini, and Olive Rice with Marjoram and Parmesan-
- In a medium bowl, dissolve bouillon cube in 2 cups hot water with one sprig of marjoram, and set aside.
- Place a medium-large saucepot with a lid over medium heat. Add olive oil, and heat until oil lightly smokes. Add onion and garlic, and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add zucchini, eggplant, pinch of salt and pepper, and cook while stirring for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add olives, second sprig of marjoram, rice and vegetable stock to the saucepot. Heat on high until mixture comes to a boil. Cover with lid, lower heat to medium-low and continue cooking for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is fully cooked and tender. Remove - from heat. Leave pot covered, and allow the rice to sit and steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove lid from pot, and fluff rice with a fork. Remove the marjoram sprigs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide onto two plates. Top with parsley and cheese. - Enjoy!
Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
Learn how to make Eggplant and Zucchini Parmesan. Turn eggplant and zucchini; top eggplant and zucchini slices evenly with marinara sauce and mozzarella. I had some nice basil-infused olive oil to drizzle at the end and even that didn't add enough zip to cure the blah-ness. Especially when the eggplant and zucchini is home grown! Oven-Crisp Pesto Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich Yummly. Japanese Fried Eggplant (Agedashi Nasu) RecipeTin Japan. miso paste, eggplant, dashi powder, tomato, zucchini, water. Japanese Eggplant Nasu Dengaku (Miso glaze) All day I Eat. This easy Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan, gluten free and the perfect comfort food. When Eggplant Parmesan comes to your mind I know you probably expect this isn't dairy free. Traditionally it will be served with a creamy sauce made. In this recipe, Japanese eggplant and zucchini are coated in a miso glaze. Serve these tender veggies on a bed of rice with sautéed greens, to transform them from a side dish to a complete meal. Toss the eggplant and zucchini in the oil, arrange it in a single layer in a baking dish, and. Dip sliced zucchini or eggplant into beaten egg, then into flour mixture. Pour olive oil into a skillet and heat, adding whole garlic cloves. I skipped breading and frying the zucchini and it turned out realy good. The breading loses its crispness any ways and my family did not miss it they didnt even notice. Fried rice is a triumph of resourcefulness. It's budget-friendly, all leftovers are welcome, and there's no strict formula or ingredient list, just stir-frying cooked rice with whatever you have Return onion/garlic and zucchini/tomatoes to pan and cook together for one minute. Stir in half of parmesan and parsley.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food japanese eggplant, zucchini, and olive rice with marjoram and parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!