Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, m's chilli baby potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have m's chilli baby potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make M's chilli Baby Potatoes-
- Take 250 gms baby potatoes cut in half
- Get 1 tablespoon chilli-coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon dried kasturi methi
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 tablespoons oil
Instructions to make M's chilli Baby Potatoes-
- Wash the baby potatoes and cut it into halves.Keep deep bottom pan and add all ingredients once oil gets heated.
- Fry the mixture once and pour water until it drowns. Keep mixing often.Once the potatoes are cooked.Tasty chilli baby potatoes are ready to eat.
Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food m's chilli baby potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!