Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate truffle cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate truffle cake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate truffle cake-
- Take Chocolate Sponge cake
- Make ready 1 cup maida/All purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sugar powder
- Take 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 200 gm butter melted
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Get chocolate truffle
- Make ready 200 gm cooking chocolate
- Make ready 600 gm thick cream
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare 25 gm butter
- Prepare Assembling and decorating the cakeb
- Take As needed Chocolate garnishing decoration
- Take 4 cherry
Instructions to make Chocolate truffle cake-
- Chocolate Sponge cake– - Take a bowl add maida flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add sugar and mix the dry ingredients well.
- In a pan, melt butter on low heat.. Add the melted butter to the cake mix and mix well. Now add gradually 1.5 cup of milk to it and mix well. Mix the mixture gently to remove all the lumps.
- Grease a circle pan with butter.Spinkle the plain flour over it and tap it gently to all the sides. The flour will stick to the surface. Remove excess flour. Pour the batter in the greased and dusted pan. Shake it to the sides and tap the pan for 3-4 times to remove air bubblesBake the cake in the preheated oven @ 180 C for 50 minutes. Insert a toothpick
- If it comes out clean the cake is done or else bake for 5-10 minutes more or till done. Remove, cool and unmould the cake on a wire rack. Let it cool.
- Chocolate truffle– - Heat thick cream on low heat in a pan.Cut the chocolate into pieces.Add the chocolate pieces and butter to the cream once it is heated and just comes to boil. Remove from heat immediately. Set aside for five minutes.
- Now mix well till all the chocolate is melted and is combined well with the cream. - Set aside the truffle to set. Cover with a cling wrap.
- Assembling and decorating the cake - Once the cake is cooled, cut the 2 part of the cake with a serrated knife.Take a cake board. Spread some chocolate truffle over it. Take prepared cake and place the straight side up. Spread 2-3 big scoops of chocolate truffle over it.Spread it evenly with a spatula.hh
- Take the other cake part and place it on the spreaded chocolate truffle. The straight side of the cake should be facing top as shown. - Put 2-3 big scoops of chocolate truffle over the cake and spread it over the top and then on sides of the cake.Spread evenly the truffle on the top surface and sides of the cake as shown.Refrigerate the cake for 30 minutes.Remove the cake and again put truffle over the top surface. Spread evenly on the top and sides of the cake.
- Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake - Smooth the edges and top of the cake with the help of a scraper removing the excess of the truffle.
- Fill the truffle into a piping bag with the star nozzle and pipe the borders bottom of the cake.
- And decoration the chocolate garnishing.
- Decorate the top of the cake made rose with rose nozzle and cherry.
- The cake is ready. Cut it into slices and enjoy!
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
Learn how to make Chocolate Truffle Cake at home as our Chef Upasana brings this simple and quick dessert recipe on Rajshri Food. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This cake uses chocolate four ways- ganache (chocolate cream frosting), chocolate cake layers, shavings, and cocoa. This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème Chocolate Truffle Layer Cake. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! This chocolate truffle cake is the perfect cake for any celebration! Silky smooth truffle layer sits atop a chocolate cake layer, you will only want a small slice of this indulgent dessert to satisfy your. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Just before serving, decorate cake- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar through fine sieve over star stencil for a pretty design (see Tips & Techniques). Order the cake and surprise your liked one with our different cake. We provide all flavors of cakes like Butterscotch cake, Black forest cake, Chocolate cream cake, Chocolate truffle cake. Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge. Don't feel like making cake today? Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate truffle cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!