Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cantonese style pan fried noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cantonese style pan fried noodles using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cantonese Style Pan Fried Noodles-
- Make ready meat stuffs
- Make ready 1 lb ground meat
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried ground ginger
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready General
- Get 1 noodles, Chinese egg noodles or whole grain spaghetti
- Take 3 each green onions
- Prepare 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Take 1 cup broccoli chopped
- Make ready ground black pepper
- Take 1 1/2 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- Prepare sauce
- Take 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp dark soy sauce (use regular soy sauce if you don't have dark, plus 1/2 teaspoon sugar)
- Make ready 1 tsp sesame oil (use vegetable oil if you don't have sesame)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp cooking wine, I used mirin
Instructions to make Cantonese Style Pan Fried Noodles-
- Mix all the meat stuffs together.
- Cook noodles per package instructions, slightly under cooked is better than over cooked. Over cooked will fall apart during the frying process.
- Drain noodles when done, rinse in cold water so they don't stick together.
- Add some oil to a pan on medium high heat, cook ground meat mixture.
- When meat is about half cooked, add the broccoli (note, I was using Chinese broccoli in the pictures, but I usually use regular broccoli)
- Mix sauce ingredients together while meat cooks.
- When meat is almost done, add the frozen veggies. Cook until veggies are done.
- Add chopped green onions (note, I used some Asian chives instead, that is just what I had on hand), turn heat to low. Stir for about 2 minutes
- Remove cooked meat/veggies and save. Put pan back on medium high heat with some oil (about 2 tablespoons)
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan, sort of tilt the pan around so the oil gets on the noodles where they touch the pan. Leave the noodles alone.
- Cook noodles for about 3 minutes, don't touch them. We are trying to dry them out a little, and add a little brown color.
- Now take your pan and flip the noodles in one flip so they land on what was the top. What? Can't do that? Me either. I used tongs to turn them. Then cook for a couple minutes, grind some black pepper on top, turn some more, more pepper, cook for a couple minutes, keep this up until they appeared slightly dry with some crispy spots. Under done is better than over done in my opinion.
- Give the sauce one last stir, then add to the noodles. Turn heat down to medium.
- Use your tongs to constantly stir the noodles until they take a darker color evenly over all.
- Add your meat/veggie mixture, continue to turn and mix, constantly. Now your goal is a good mix and heated through.
- Turn off heat, serve. You can add some chopped green onion or parsley/cilantro for garnish if you desire.
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially become disease free. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cantonese style pan fried noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!