Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, indian-style vegetarian fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Serve over a bed of spinach with optional Raita. This is an easy and delicious recipe to include vegetables in.
Indian-Style Vegetarian Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Indian-Style Vegetarian Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian-style vegetarian fried rice using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian-Style Vegetarian Fried Rice,
- Get 3 cup basmati rice, uncooked
- Take 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Take 2 large carrots, diced
- Take 1 tbsp black mustard seed
- Prepare 1/2 cup peanuts
- Make ready 1/2 cup cashew nuts, bits and halves
- Make ready 1/2 cup moong dal
- Make ready 1/2 cup desi channa dal
- Get 3 Indian red chilis, dried and broken up
- Make ready 2 medium Indian green chilis
- Prepare 2 small Indian green chilis
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Take 1 handful curry leaves, chiffonade
- Make ready 1 tbsp turmeric
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Get 1 tbsp asafoetida
- Take 1 tsp cardamon pods, green and bruised
- Make ready 2 tbsp ghee
- Take 1 cup green peas
- Prepare 2 handfuls cilantro, chopped
Steps to make Indian-Style Vegetarian Fried Rice,
- OK, cook the basmati rice. It's two to 1, people. Two cups water for every cup of basmati. So, 3 cups rice means 6 cups water, equaling 6 cups cooked. Set aside in open air to cool and dry a bit.
- Melt the 3 tablespoons of coconut oil into a large wok on low. If you don't have one, you should get one as it is super versatile pan.
- Toss in the carrots and mustard seeds, and let that simmer until the seeds start to crackle a little.
- Ok, now toss in the nuts and dals. Let those toast (not burn; be careful) stirring intermittently another 5 minutes, and then toss in the chilis and salt.
- Now let's make it interesting and add the curry leaves, turmeric, cumin, ginger, asafoetida, and bruised green cardamon. Note, Curry powder is a totally different thing; don't use it here. Also Note, Cardamon pods are barely edible, so you may want to pick them out after they've simmered a while, if that's the way you roll. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Now add in the ghee and peas and simmer for another 3 minutes or so.
- Mix in the rice! Try to get it mixed thoroughly with gentle hands and only as much as necessary. You aren't out to make rice paste.
- Now add in the cilantro (gentle hands), add more salt as needed to taste, and serve. Note, In fried rice, salt has a way of taking a few minutes to really bloom. As such, you may accidentally add more salt when you should have waited a moment for it to integrate, thereby making it salty. Don't be that guy; be patient.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
Veg Fried Rice / Vegetable Fried Rice is a very tasty recipe from the Indo Chinese cuisine. This is an easy and delicious recipe to include vegetables in. Vegetarian, Gluten-free, and Vegan adaptable, it is a fast and easy weeknight meal- great for using up leftover rice or stray veggies in the fridge. Serve over a bed of spinach with optional Raita. Fried rice is something I've been enjoying cooking on a weekly basis for so many years. Again, always cook fried rice over high heat in a large wok. If you don't have a wok, use a large frypan instead. Start the recipe with quickly stir frying garlic cloves in hot oil. A quick recipe for an Indian-style vegetable fried rice recipe made with healty vegetables and basmati rice. For Chinese-style fried rice, the rice is always boiled before it's fried. To cook the rice, place it into a medium saucepan. Veg Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe - Chinese Schezwan Rice. A vegan, vegetarian recipe blog with easy to follow steps. Dive into a wide variety of curry Street style Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice is a very popular Chinese fast food item in India. Here is a recipe to cook delicious street-style fried rice. Indian vegetarian recipes, veg recipes from Indian cuisine. It goes well as a side with Indian breads like roti, butter naan or flavored rice like jeera rice or ghee rice. Gobi manchurian or cauliflower manchurian - a popular restaurant style appetizer from Indo chinese cuisine. Vegetable fried rice as the name itself says it all that the rice is fried well with vegetables. There is no particular rule to use fixed vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indian-style vegetarian fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!