Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, agedashi tofu mushroom sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook agedashi tofu mushroom sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce-
- Make ready 500 g Fresh Momen Tofu *OR medium soft Tofu
- Get Oil for frying
- Make ready Potato Starch Flour
- Get 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Take <Sauce>
- Make ready 1 cup Dashi Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder
- Make ready 100 g Shiitake, Shimeji or Enoki *OR add as much as you like
- Get 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 4 tablespoons Mirin
- Take 1 teaspoon Potato Starch *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water
Instructions to make Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce-
- Place Tofu on slightly tilted cutting board or plate with a flat-base dish or board as a weight on top, and set aside for 1/2 hour so that excess water would be removed.
- Prepare Mushrooms. Slice Shiitake, or tear Shimeji and cut Enoki into smaller pieces.
- Place Dashi, Soy Sauce and Mirin into a saucepan, add Mushrooms and cook until Mushrooms are soft. Mix Potato Starch with Water and add it to the sauce gradually until the sauce thickens.
- Heat oil to 180℃. Cut Tofu into about 4-5cm size, coat with Potato Starch, and fry until light golden. Drain on a rack or paper towel.
- Place Tofu in a bowl and cover with hot mushroom sauce. Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and serve.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food agedashi tofu mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!