Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, phenomenal grilled cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook phenomenal grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese-
- Prepare 2 tbsp unsalted butter - softened
- Take 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- Make ready 4 slice bread (we like wheat, whole grain or sourdough)
- Get 2 slice pepper jack cheese
- Make ready 2 slice american cheese
- Prepare 2 slice sharp cheddar cheese
Steps to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese-
- In a small bowl mix butter and Dijon mustard until combined and smooth. Divide into fourths. Lay slices of bread out on your work surface. Butter top side of each slice with 1/4 of the butter mixture.
- Prep your cheeses for quick sandwich assembly. Make two stacks, one slice of each cheese per stack, with american in the middle of each stack. Because american melts the easiest of the three putting it in the middle helps blend and bind all the cheeses while cooking.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium low heat for a couple minutes. Working one sandwich at a time, place first slice of bread butter side down in skillet. Place stack of cheeses on top, pepper jack on bottom so it is closest to the heat first. This is because it is the slowest of the three to melt. Then place second slice of bread on top of cheeses, butter side up.
- Place a lid on your skillet for 1 minute. Remove lid, cook 1 minute more. Lift corner of bread with a spatula to see how toasted it is. You want a golden brown color. On my stove this usually takes 2-4 minutes, including time with lid on.
- When golden brown carefully flip sandwich with spatula. Press down top gently with back of spatula to squish the halves together. Cook another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown on second side.
- Flip top side back down for a quick reheat (only about 20 seconds). Transfer to plate, let rest for 2 minutes for cheeses to set a little. Repeat cooking steps for second sandwich.
- Once rested cut on the diagonal to display all that ooey gooey awesomeness, serve with a soup that begs you to dip something in it and enjoy. ;)
You need to include some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food phenomenal grilled cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!