Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce is something that I've loved my whole life. To make the pork tenderloin sauce, combine the maple syrup, vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan.
Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce-
- Prepare 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- Prepare 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- Get 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- Get 400 g lean ground pork
- Make ready 1/4 cup raisins
- Take 2/3 cup maple syrup
- Take 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Take 1 (or more, if you can handle it) Thai chili, chopped
- Take 4 large eggs
- Take 1/4 cup chopped cilantro plus extra for garnish
Steps to make Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce-
- Add a splash of veg oil to a pan on high heat. Add the carrots, celery, red pepper, a couple of pinches of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Saute 2 minutes then add the onions and garlic. Saute 2 more minutes or until the veg stops giving off water and starts to brown. Remove the mixture to a bowl.
- Add another splash of oil to the same pan and add the ground pork. Fry until the pork is fully cooked and nicely browned, about 10 minutes. Use a spatula to break the pork up while cooking into small pieces (pea-sized or smaller). Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Return the veg mixture to the pan with the pork. Add the raisins and toss everything together. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- While waiting for the meat to cool, make the sauce. In a small pot on low heat, stir together the maple syrup, vinegar, chili and a pinch of salt. Bring up to just below a simmer then turn off the heat and allow to steep.
- Once the meat mixture is cool, stir in the eggs. You want the mix to be just slightly runny with egg. If it seems too dry, add another egg. Stir in the cilantro.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a non-stick pan and put it on medium heat. Using a small ladle as a measure, drop the meat mixture into the pan. Use your spatula to flatten and spread it into a disk about 1/2 cm thick. Let cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook another 2 minutes. Repeat for the remaining patties. As you cook, both the oil and your patties will get darker and darker. If you don't want this, replace the oil halfway during cooking.
- Serve the patties with the sauce and a sprinkle of cilantro
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce These are fairly traditional Filipino-style meat patties paired with a not-so-traditonal spicy sauce. To make the pork tenderloin sauce, combine the maple syrup, vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan. You're fancy with pork sauce and you know it. Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you can achieve that. Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending. Filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce instructions. Add a splash of veg oil to a pan on high heat. Add the carrots, celery, red pepper, a couple of pinches of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Wow I never knew I could make this myself! I always asked a relative to make them or buy from the store! In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic, paprika, mustard, coriander, salt and pepper. Got this recipe from a Filipino chef.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food filipino pork torta with chili maple sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!