Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef bourguignon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Bourguignon is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef Bourguignon is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef bourguignon using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Bourguignon-
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin or pork fat
- Prepare 1 kg braising steak, cubed
- Make ready 2 medium onions, sliced
- Get 1 bottle red wine (750ml)
- Take 1 bouquet garni
- Take salt and pepper
- Get 3 carrots, sliced
- Prepare 100 grams small button mushrooms
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Get 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Make ready 250 ml beef stock
Steps to make Beef Bourguignon-
- Heat the oven to 180 c/350 f/gas mark 4.
- Leave the meat at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- In a large casserole dish, heat the oil or fat.
- In small batches, brown the meat, removing from the dish as you go along.
- When all the meat is browned, cook the carrots, mushrooms and onions until they are tender and have gone golden in colour. About 5-10.
- Add in the garlic and cook for no more than a minute.
- Add the flour, cook for approximately 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over the wine and stock.
- Add the bouquet garni. See attachment for recipe. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350943-diy-spice-blends-no1
- Add all the meat back to the pot, transfer dish to the preheated over and cook for about 4 1/2 hours, until the meat has become very tender.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes then. Serve with rice or mash potato.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef bourguignon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!